Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Fully Patched version

From: Dave Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Fully Patched version
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 00:59:03 +1000 (EST)

Hi Patrik,
I believe we do have plans to release a new version. Wes has actually been working away on getting things worked out and we are just deciding on whether we release it all as 1.4 to try and start fresh, or something else.
Any suggestions or patches we must include but might not be aware of, will be gladly received. I believe Wes was hoping to make a release next week sometime, but perhaps later depending on some other commitments he has.

--
Regards,

Dave Kempe

http://sol1.com.au