Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Exception 'Path: C:/.ssh, just after start of r

From: Frank Soyer
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Exception 'Path: C:/.ssh, just after start of rdiff
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:21:52 +0100

You were right Dominic, maybe not exactly as you thought. In fact, just
switching to the cygwin version solved the issue.
So : I removed rdiff exe directory, uninstalled win32-openssh, installed
cygwin, in it installed and configured openssh
(http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/41560/how-to-get-ssh-command-line-access-to-windows-7-using-cygwin/)
 and installed rdiff-backup
(https://katastrophos.net/andre/blog/2005/11/02/rdiff-backup-on-windows/).
And go !