Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Web GUI

From: Dale E. Qualls
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Web GUI
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 16:46:24 +0000

I will point out that although the install went fine, the web gui wouldn't fire
up.  I used Dominic's installer script and it fixed it up beautifully.

Thank you Dominic!

Dale E. Qualls
Director of Information Technology
Pattishall, McAuliffe, Newbury, Hilliard & Geraldson LLP
200 South Wacker Drive, Suite 2900
Chicago, IL 60606-5896
Direct: (312) 554-7979 Main: (312) 554-8000 Fax: (312) 554-8015
mailto:address@hidden www.pattishall.com Follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/Pattishall

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential
information protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. You may not
forward this message or any attachments without the permission of the sender. If
you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender
that you received the message in error and then delete it. Nothing in this email
message, including the typed name of the sender and/or this signature block, is
intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to
the contrary is included in the message.