Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Missing files from backup

From: Thomas Witzel
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Missing files from backup
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 20:57:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, its kind of difficult to post this here, because even the file names are and its be a bit of work to change all that. The attribute error is like this:

attribute differs: first.data['size']=350 != second.data['size']=340

I managed to patch rpath.py so the tmp file doesn't get deleted. I found that the tmp file is in fact identical to the source, and the true size is 340 (of both the tmp file as well as the source). Strangely, also as of now its now only 24 files that show this behaviour. I'm really going crazy with this.

Thomas