[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup and Python 3

From: Frank Crawford
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup and Python 3
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 23:16:40 +1100

Folks,

Does anyone have any comments about the effort to make rdiff-backup work
with Python 3?  The reason for my asking is that it has been proposed
that Fedora will move towards Python 3 being the default version in
Fedora 21 (i.e. 2 releases away) with the plan to deprecate Python 2 in
some future release.

I admit, I haven't even tried it under Python 3, so it may be trivial,
or it may be difficult.

Regards
Frank