Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Curly braces in file names

From: KP
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Curly braces in file names
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 09:42:04 -0700

Hi Edward,

I did try, however the nas4free box doesn't show up in Time Machine's list of
time capsules / drives.

I lamely figured that happens because the NAS4Free machine is on ethernet only,
not wifi.  Time Machine's system prefs panel shows only built-in hard drives,
plus 'Set Up Other Time Capsule' -with a wifi icon next to it.  Clicking on
that brings up a not-helpful pane which has just one entry, "Internet," and
that doesn't do anything when clicked.

Kevin