[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff on rdiff

From: Eric Beversluis
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff on rdiff
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 06:48:30 -0500

Hope this makes sense:

I use rdiff-backup as a kind of version control for particular folders
in my Apache document root, rdiff-ing them several times a day to a
folder in my Home directory, which I call "repository."

I'm wondering if there's any problem with including that repository
sub-directory when I do a general rdiff backup of my stuff, that is,
whether there's a problem with using rdiff-backup on files that are
themselves rdiff-backup files? (In which case I would exclude that
directory as I also include the document root in my backup.)

Thanks