Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Possible to Restore Single File

From: Dominic Raferd
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Possible to Restore Single File
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 05:50:43 +0100

I recommend rdiffweb to restore single files from an rdiff-backup repository.

On 22/08/12 22:54, wardrop wrote:
Any other means for that'll work on Windows. I have a combination of Windows,
OS X and a Busybox QNAP NAS that all need rdiff and possible restore
functionality; it's mainly the clients (Windows, OS X) that will need to
restore single files.