Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup file consistency

From: D. Kriesel
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup file consistency
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 14:55:42 +0200

After reading the obnam documentation I think a combination of
1) several rsync-linkdest backupslots (for easy accessability) and
2) an additional obnam repository (for more generation flexibility while at the
same time preventing nearly all drawbacks of rdiff-backup mentioned in this
thread)
might do the job for everyone of us.

I'm gonna give it a shot and report back if I experience major caveats.

Cheers
David