[rdiff-backup-users] Need help parsing a verbose error

From: David X. Glover
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Need help parsing a verbose error
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:39:35 +0000

Hi guys,

We're using rdiff-backup to backup a pile of home folders from one OS X server
to another. It runs daily and has worked fine for a few weeks, but now we're
getting an error.

It's quite long so I won't paste it, but you can see it here:
http://pastebin.com/GasS28Vd

I briefly thought it might be an extended attribute problem but I tried it
again with --no-eas and got the same error. (And on the same folder as well.)

Any help decoding this error would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)