Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: Using a plain rsync for initial backup?

From: Jeffrey 'jf' Lim
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: Using a plain rsync for initial backup?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:31:25 +0800

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Casey Rodarmor <address@hidden> wrote:
> And just to clarify, the data that I copied over from A to B was just
> a plain backup, with no rdiff-backup meta-data.

and what about the data on A? was that rdiff-backed up across? If so,
u could simply copy the rdiff-backup metadata dir across.

-jf

and if you use the program, he is your master."
    --Richard Stallman

"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not help."
    -- Andrew Fear, Software Product Manager, NVIDIA Corporation
http://kerneltrap.org/node/7228