Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Development Status & Git/SVN

From: Armando M. Baratti
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Development Status & Git/SVN
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 13:09:01 -0300

I've used Mercurial, but not for development, just for tracking changes on configuration files on my Linux servers.
It works great, is very fast and simple to use.

I think easiness of use is something to consider when thinking in a tool that is to be used by many people, as there is no vcs that will be already known by everyone.

---
Armando M. Baratti

LARC
  /Pesquisa de Marketing Ltda
Alameda dos Maracatins, 161 - Indianópolis
CEP 04089-010 - São Paulo - SP
Tel.: (11) 5051-3133 - Fax: (11) 5052-5955
http://www.larc.com.br/