Re: [rdiff-backup-users] continual problem with rdiff-backup

From: Alex Samad
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] continual problem with rdiff-backup
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:06:11 +1100

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 03:26:05PM +1000, Gavin wrote:
> If a backup fails in the first run then wipe it and start agian till the
> setup is correct.
> Run two successful runs before considering a new backup done.
>
> Alex Samad wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > This file has failed in the initial backup and not it fails everytime
> >
> > UpdateError usr/bin/pstruct Updated mirror temp file
> > /mnt/backup/system/usr/bin/rdiff-backup.tmp.17 does not match source

no this happened about the 3rd or 4th and now will not go away :)

> > what am I supposed to do now
> >
> > Alex

"Well, it's an unimaginable honor to be the president during the Fourth of July
of this country. It means what these words say, for starters. The great
inalienable rights of our country. We're blessed with such values in America.
And I --it's �--I'm a proud man to be the nation based upon such wonderful
values."

        - George W. Bush
07/02/2001
Washington, DC