[rdiff-backup-users] strange rdiff-backup crash

From: Kilian Lackhove
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] strange rdiff-backup crash
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 00:04:00 +0200

Hello list,
ive been using rdiff-backup for 2 years now, but this evening it stopped
working:

Yesterday i deleted files from the backup-folder (i know, wasnt too smart), I
ran rdiff-backup this morning manually and it repaired the backup (it wrote
zeroes i think) So far everything was fine again. This evening, the backup
failed again - after serveral tries i get always the same output, see appended
file. I also tried to delete the current_mirror... and mirror_metadata files as
mentioned in the faq but the error still occurs. Unfortunetely i have no idea
what the outut means.

Is ther any way to save my backups?

Greets Kilian