[rdiff-backup-users] Right and Owner

From: Self biasresistor
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Right and Owner
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:35:52 +0000

I dont understand about right and owner
I have on the Linux side a user called "user1" with the following right : 750
When i use rdiff-backup on the Windows side to syncronize "test_directory" on the linux using SSH with user "User1" it create directory "test_directory" with the 777 rights.So i change the right of the "test_directory" directory on Linux side with 750.But when i launch a new backup,Rdiff re-change the right on "test_directory" with 777...
I dont understand why it did that,the umask by default for the user "User1" is not used!
Maybe there is a default right for creation in the windows-side rdiff-backup side?
Is anyone as an idea?

Souhaitez vous  « être au bureau sans y être » ? Oui je le veux !