RE: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff 1.3.4

From: Self biasresistor
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff 1.3.4
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:29:15 +0000

Actually i am using the version you sent me 1 or 2 month ago because i was using rdiff-backup in a windows environement and so rdiff have to deal with Caracters converstions.
But aparently this version is not able to rebuild an orginal from .diff

> Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:10:22 -0500
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff 1.3.4
>
> You appear to be using an unofficial version built from CVS. Is this the
> case?
>
> I plan to look into these errors at some point, but have not yet had a
> chance to.
>
> JoshN
>
> Self biasresistor wrote:
> > Hello i want to know if there are other users of the 1.3.4 version on
> > a Linux ditrib on this mailing list,because i have several problem and
> > i am not able to find correct sollution.
> > And no one is answering me,maybe i am the only one using this new
> > versions ;)
> > Thanks

Vous voulez savoir ce que vous pouvez faire avec le nouveau Windows LiveĀ ? Lancez-vous !