Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Probleme with space and command line (WINDOWS X

From: listserv . traffic
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Probleme with space and command line (WINDOWS XP)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 06:59:23 -0700

I think this works...it's worth a try...

c:\rdiff\rdiff-backup.exe --remote-schema "c:\Program files\plink\plink.exe" -i "c:\Program files\security\privatekey.ppk" %s rdiff-backup --sever

Also, I'd change the backslashes to forward slashes...like so

c:\rdiff\rdiff-backup.exe --remote-schema "c:/Program files/plink/plink.exe" -i "c:/Program files/security/privatekey.ppk" %s rdiff-backup --sever

Try that, I *think* it will work.

-Greg

Hello i have a problem with the command line windows:

when i do:

$ c:\rdiff\rdiff-backup.exe --remote-schema "c:\Program files\plink\plink.exe -i c:\Program files\security\privatekey.ppk %s rdiff-backup --sever" etc...

I have a problem with "c:\Program files\plink\plink.exe" and c:\Program files\security\privatekey.ppk" because there is a space between Program and Files and the windows CMD dont find the plink.exe nor the privatekey.

The the solution is too put "" :

"c:\"Program files"\plink\plink.exe"

 But if i do that it crash because rdiff understand the remote schema as "c:\Program"

Do you have any idea (i cannot chose the directory where plink and ppk are installed so i have to deal with)

Thanks

Votre correspondant a choisi Hotmail et profite d'un stockage quasiment illimité. Créez un compte Hotmail gratuitement !

--

Best regards,

 listserv                            mailto:address@hidden