Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-backup versions 1.2.8 and 1.3.3 released

From: Andreas Olsson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-backup versions 1.2.8 and 1.3.3 released
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:45:44 +0100

On Monday 16 March 2009 16:02:45 Andrew Ferguson wrote:
> There have been a few bug fixes in the past two weeks, so I figured it
> was time for a new release...

Hence I've uploaded new packages to my personal PPA.
https://launchpad.net/~andol/+archive/ppa

In a couple of days, assuming everything is ok, they'll end up in this PPA.
https://launchpad.net/~rdiff-backup-pkgs/+archive/ppa

If you'r using my packages, please let me know. If nothing else, it's always
good to know that they are working also for others.

// Andreas