Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Ctrl c a running rdiff-backup

From: KJS
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Ctrl c a running rdiff-backup
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:26:20 +0000

Anyone have any info on this??

Thanks

KJS wrote:
Hi,

I pressed 'ctrl c' to kill rdiff-backup which worked, now when i run rdiff-backup i get the following:

"Previous backup seems to have failed, regressing destination now."

What exactly is this doing?? and how long is it going to take to do whatever it is that it is doing? large backup of around 300gb.

I presume it is reding the backup from the last know good backup?

Many Thanks