Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backing up from Linux to Windows?

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backing up from Linux to Windows?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:07:20 -0500

On Jan 19, 2009, at 10:15 PM, Austin Roberts wrote:
Unfortunately, the latter is what is produced when rdiff-backup adds a directory to the current path. Using os.path.join(existing_path, new_dir) will add the separator specific to the host operating system. I'm familiarizing myself with the rdiff-backup codebase, so I'm hoping it won't be too long before I can figure out where to make the needed changes.

Perhaps someone reading this could point me in the right direction?

Do a search for "/" (including quotes) to find the key areas. Grep returns: FilenameMapping.py (key), Main.py, Security.py, compare.py, log.py, restore.py, rpath.py (also key), and selection.py

Andrew