Re: [rdiff-backup-users] issue with excluding sshfs (fuse?) mount points

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] issue with excluding sshfs (fuse?) mount points
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:57:09 -0500

On Nov 6, 2008, at 10:31 AM, address@hidden wrote:
FYI... --exclude /path/to/sshfs/mountpoint works for me but generates
a bogus "ListError".  See enclosed.

What version of SSHFS / FUSE / kernel are you running? Many of the
FUSE FS's have cosmetic bugs in them which rdiff-backup triggers, so I
want to be sure which version you are running.

1.7 / 2.6.3 / 2.6.18-8.1.3.el5

Steve,

What version of rdiff-backup are you using? I can't replicate your problem using the latest version.

I do, however, get a bogus listattr() warning -- but not a ListError.

Andrew