Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Once again: RPath instance has no attribute 'in

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Once again: RPath instance has no attribute 'inc_compressed'
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 19:44:13 +0200

Hello,

> Yes, that bug was not correctly fixed the first time. Fortunately, it
> is now fixed correctly in CVS, and will be part of the next release of
> rdiff-backup.

Very cool; thanks!

Is the next release expected soon? If not I'll submit a PR to get this
patched in FreeBSD ports; but if the next release is on the horizon
anyway it doesn't really matter.

> For now, you can replace the metadata.py file with this version,
> downloaded from CVS:
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/rdiff-backup/rdiff_backup/metadata.py?revision=1.32&root=rdiff-backup

As convenience, FreeBSD users may obtain:

  http://distfiles.scode.org/mlref/patch-rdiff_backup_metadata.py

And drop it into /usr/ports/sysutils/rdiff-backup/files.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden