Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.1.16 released

From: Farkas Levente
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.1.16 released
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:07:59 +0200

Andrew Ferguson wrote:
Hi all,

Version 1.1.16 of rdiff-backup has been released. Although the native Windows support is not 100% finished, I thought the number of significant bug fixes since January warranted a new release. After native Windows support is finished, and any bugs reported from this release are fixed, I think a new stable release is in order.

Direct links:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.1.16.tar.gz http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.1.16.tar.gz.gpg

If any wants to contribute RPMs or source RPMs, I'd be happy to upload them.

packages in:
http://www.lfarkas.org/linux/packages/centos/5/
feel free to download, upload, rebuild etc.