[rdiff-backup-users] What happen, if any, if I add folders to an already

From: Bjørn T Johansen
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] What happen, if any, if I add folders to an already configured backup set?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:56:44 +0100

I have been running backup om my pc for a long time but I need to add more
folders to my backup set. Is this ok, or will this
have bad effects on my already taken backup?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

address@hidden
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic
messages"
To which someone replied: