Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Permission denied errors on files that original

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Permission denied errors on files that originally have no user
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 23:05:11 +0100

>     deltafile = librsync.DeltaFile(get_signature(basis), new.open("rb"))
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/rdiff_backup/rpath.py", line
> 1057, in open
>     else: return open(self.path, mode)

FWIW, I am actually unable to reproduce this in a testcase. Mode matches,
owner matches, freebsd 7, zfs, same rdiff-backup. Local root, remote
non-root. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has run into this.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden