Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup version compatibility

From: Dave Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup version compatibility
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:35:40 +1100

Warren Guy wrote:
Is anyone is aware of a "compatibility matrix" of sorts for various versions of rdiff-backup? Or perhaps even a summary of which versions potentially break compatibility with previous versions? I have been unable to find such a thing.

Hi Warren,
I don't think there is such a thing, but it would be perfect if we could start one on the wiki.
Starting information could be gleaned from the mailing list.
If you could start it, I am sure others would contribute :)

thanks

dave