[rdiff-backup-users] can rdiff-backup be stopped / paused / restarted? -

From: Lexje
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] can rdiff-backup be stopped / paused / restarted? - HOWTO?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:16:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everybody,

I'm completely new to rdiff-backup.
I'm trying to backup a complete server over the internet.
Is it possible to pause, stop / restart rdiff-backup? (To free up / respect
bandwith limitations)

What happens if I just ctrl-c the process, and then restart the process?
Will it resume?

Are there ways to have rdiff-backup start / stop at HH:MM (cron? scrip?)

Thanks for your valuable answers!

Erwin =)