Re: [rdiff-backup-users] different version of rdiff-backup on different

From: Philippe Froidevaux
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] different version of rdiff-backup on different machine
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:12:13 +0200

Hello Sylvain,

from my experience, version x.y.* are compatible. For example, 1.1.5 and
1.1.12 are compatible (even if it shows a warning), but are not
compatible with version 1.0.x.

my fear is that a future version make all my backup format (stored on
the disc, and not just the binaries) obsolete, but this didn't happend
until now :-)

cheers,
Philippe