[rdiff-backup-users] Re: --carbonfile option

From: John Joseph Bachir
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: --carbonfile option
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:11:11 -0400

On 5/20/07, John Joseph Bachir <address@hidden> wrote:
The output of running rdiff mentions that I should consider using the --carbonfile option. This option is not documented in the man page and I could not find any documentation online, only a commit comment from 2005 noting that this feature is flakey and is no longer a default.

[1] What does --carbonfile do?
[2] Is it stable? (in 1.0.4)

Could anyone point me to some documentation on this? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious...

--
John Joseph Bachir
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org