[rdiff-backup-users] offsite service providers?

From: Greg Freemyer
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] offsite service providers?
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:50:30 -0400

All,

I've been using rdiff-backup internally for a while, but now we want
to ensure the data is really getting offsite.

I know there are a bunch of linux virtual server providers out there
that could easily be configured to be a rdiff-backup server.

Is anyone doing this?

Or know of another cost-effective way to get 200-500 GB of offsite
storage for rdiff backups?  (I tend to have very small delta's so I'm
won't need much bandwidth after the initial pass.)

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer