Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup restore from read-only file system

From: Chris Connett
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup restore from read-only file system
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:43:05 -0400

On 7/24/06, dean gaudet <address@hidden> wrote:
it's not supported yet... patches welcome.

OK, I've written a simple patch to use the tempfile module out of the
standard library.  I've written it to maintain compatibility with
Python 2.2, which appears to be this project's compatibility target.
I had to use the module in a slightly unorthodox manner, to keep the
interface the same.  Patch is against latest CVS.  Comments welcome.

--
Chris Connett