Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Has anyone managed to run rdiff-backup on windo

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Has anyone managed to run rdiff-backup on windows?
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 20:12:32 +1000

did you look at the batch files that are in the setup.exe package I have produced. all these answers are in there.

dave

Karjala wrote:
Okay, but which line should be executed?

I ask the same thing in a previous message.

How do you execute rdiff-backup through cygwin, from a DOS line?

Do you type something like: cygwin rdiff-backup dira/ dirb/ (no, that doesn't work)

What should one type then?