[rdiff-backup-users] New rdiff-backup failure from OS X to Linux

From: Blair Zajac
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] New rdiff-backup failure from OS X to Linux
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:40:01 -0800

I'm backing up from an Mac OS X 10.4.5 system to an Ubuntu Breezy box, both running rdiff-backup 1.1.5 and just recently, this new error appeared. I'm attaching the log -v9 below. It even happens on a fresh new rdiff-backup with 2 previous backups (not the backup with 60 backups in it).

Any ideas?

The error looks like a connection problem, but I consistently run ssh terminals to the Linux box, so I don't believe that's the problem.

Regards,
Blair

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
<address@hidden>
Subversion training, consulting and support
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/