Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Crypt backup

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Crypt backup
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:56:05 -0600

> I woul'd store my remote backup encrypted. What can I do ?

If you're just worried about encrypted storing, I guess you could put
your rdiff-backup repository on an encrypted filesystem.

If you want to make sure the server never sees your unencrypted data,
you could use programs specifically written for that, like duplicity
(which I wrote, and still use), hdup, etc.