Re: [rdiff-backup-users] trying to fix --remove-older-than problem

From: james bardin
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] trying to fix --remove-older-than problem
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:04:59 -0500

yup, version 1.0.3, and librsync is 0.9.7
re-installed from source too.

was experimenting by moving the remove before date up 1 day at a time,
and it finally went, saying it was deleting that day, but it took
everything before it too.

I think the data in the the rdiff-backup-data folder was corrupted for
the days that wouldn't go away, and they weren't seen as increments.
they were cleaned up when a valid increment was removed though.

I guesse this one is solved for now, as i don't have any more bad
backups to experiment with (should have backed-up the back-ups)