Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Using rdiff 1.2.6 seeing bunch of 12345.test fi

From: Robert Yoon
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Using rdiff 1.2.6 seeing bunch of 12345.test files
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:44:34 -0800

What do you mean by some kind of error? One thing I was thinking might cause this is either swapping or too many silmultaneous jobs running.
What logs should i be checking my backup script logs or my system logs?

Ben Escoto wrote:

Robert Yoon <address@hidden>
wrote the following on Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:15:54 -0800
What are these files and how can i avoid them. They are causing my root and /tmp partitions to fill up.

They should only show up when there is some kind of error.  Make sure
rdiff-backup completes successfully, and check your error_log files.