Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup error handling

From: Keith Edmunds
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup error handling
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:45:16 +0100

Ben Escoto wrote:
So what kind of tracebacks are people seeing regularly?  If I can
reproduce it on my system it should be easy to fix.

Ben, the most common traceback I see is that caused by a failure in the underlying network (some of my customers connect via ADSL and it does sometimes drop the connection).

Keith

--
Keith Edmunds

|  Tiger Computing Ltd  |  Helping businesses make the most of Linux  |
|  "The Linux Company"  |    http://www.TheLinuxConsultancy.co.uk     |