[rdiff-backup-users] What the Hack?

From: Jonathan W. Smith
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] What the Hack?
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:36:34 -0400

This may not be the fault of Ben Escoto, then again...

I am blogging with Word Press using Firefox as my browser on a Fedora Core 4
system while a Cron job is running an rdiff-backup. I hit a cursor key and
KA-POW! All gone. Firefox is missing from the radar screen.

Very curious. I go over to the Win 98 machine. Start Firefox. Go back to
creating a WordPress post. No problemo!

This happens all the time when a backup is occurring and is quite
frustrating. I can use Wordpress / Firefox on the Linux system with no
problem at other times.

Holmes! I say, Holmes!