[rdiff-backup-users] Re: new windows version

From: Chinook
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: new windows version
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:59:39 -0400

Dave Kempe wrote:

Hi,
fsyncing problems notwithstanding, rdiff-backup for windows 1.0.1 is now available.
it seems to work as well as the last versions :)

http://solutionsfirst.com.au/~dave/backup/rdiff-backup1.0.1w4.exe

let me know if there are any fixes needed.
I did see someone had written a cool batch file that did useful stuff - I can't find it here, but if anyone wants to add anything to this package, let me know.

thanks

dave