[rdiff-backup-users] Backing up multiple directories

From: Jochem van Leeuwen
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Backing up multiple directories
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:31:35 +0200

Hello,

I'm new to the list (and actually never post in mailing lists), so excuse me if I make a mistake or something.

I've searched the archives for my 'problem', to no avail. The older archives don't allow you to search and my search on Google didn't give me any good results either.

My question is pretty simple: Can I back up multiple directories using rdiff-backup (if so, how?) or do I need to write a shell script and loop trough a list of directories?

Thanks,

Jochem