Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.0 what about the old ones?

From: dean gaudet
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.0 what about the old ones?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Steve Clement wrote:

> Also calling 1.0 stable is a bit "poor" as it seems we haven't tested it
> enough :(

i dunno... i've been using 0.13.x since forever, and top of CVS since i
gained commit privs... and it's always been stable enough for me.

what you're seeing now is a classic problem:  few of you tested the 0.13.x
code and reported any bugs :)  so what are we to do but assume it's stable
because it's stable for us?

i haven't seen any showstoppers anyhow.

-dean