[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff unattended backup questions.

From: Noah
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff unattended backup questions.
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:54:45 -0800

Hi,

Well I am really new to rdiff-backup and done some web searching today and not
finding the exact configuration recommendations that I want to do.

I found Dean's really cool rdiff-backup setup.  website:
http://www.arctic.org/~dean/rdiff-backup/unattended.html

but I want to do something a little different.  I want the machine that I am
backing up to intiate the ssh connection to the server that is providing the
backup space.  I still want the rdiff-backup exchange to be handled by ssh.

any site out there document how this can be done?  how about a site that
explains how to ssh with rdiff-backup.  I think I found a site that didnt
really explain enough so I could understand it.

thanks in advance,

Noah