[rdiff-backup-users] Temporary Files

From: Martin Hucht
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Temporary Files
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 16:27:49 +0200

Hi everyone

I'm using rdiff-backup for an automatic backup for multiple Servers. It works fine, but I would like rdiff-backup to use a special temporary folder, because the system of my backupserver is on a 5GB HD and the data is stored in an attached raid5. The Problem appears, when I try to backup a file bigger than 5GB: rdiff-backup dies with the error "No more space on device", because the system disk is to small. I would like to tell rdiff-backup to store it's temporary data in a different directory which would be in the raid, so there wouldn't be any space problems. Any hints?

Thx

Martin