RE: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on Gentoo portage still outdated

From: Olav Langeland
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on Gentoo portage still outdated
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:29:20 +0200

Quick update on the two systems I use rdiff-backup on:

Debian
Package rdiff-backup
    * stable (utils): Backup program to use deltas for history
      0.6.0-1: all
    * testing (utils): incremental backups using binary deltas
      0.13.4-5: alpha arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390
sparc
    * unstable (utils): incremental backups using binary deltas
      0.13.4-5: alpha arm hppa hurd-i386 i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel
powerpc s390 sparc
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=rdiff-bac
kup&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

FreeBSD 5.x
rdiff-backup-0.12.8,1
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=rdiff-backup&stype=all&releas
e=5-STABLE%2Fi386