Re: [rdiff-backup-users] calculate average broken (wrong number of argum

From: Simon Oosthoek
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] calculate average broken (wrong number of arguments)
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:58:00 +0100

David Kempe wrote:
Simon Oosthoek wrote:
 > I'm new to rdiff-backup and also I'm not subscribed to the list (since

it's not members only, too much spam...)

there is barely any spam.

ok, maybe I will subscribe then...

I tried to get the statistics for the backup runs I've done, but aparently there's a problem with the commandline parsing for this function?

yes. there are patches on the list. calculate-average is broken.
Dean gaudet has the patches - they are in the archives.

Ok, I'll try to find them

Any idea if this can be fixed easily and will it be fixed in a new release soon?

we need to wake up the maintainer or find a new one unfortunately.
any volunteers? :)

hmm, sounds bad. I'm afraid I'm not volunteering :-(

thanks for the info

Simon

--
phone:(+31|0)53 4810319