Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Web Interface

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Web Interface
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:46:33 +1000

Ian Neubert wrote:

David,

I have some PHP code that I've written to handle backups of my systems here
at the office. I'd be more than happy to share it with you incase you find
any of it useful. I use it as command-line PHP, so  maybe it could help in
the backend of your code?

why don't we stick some stuff on sourceforge?
There are a few guys in the office happy to help out over here - we can't really contribute the exact stuff we have done already - but may be able to hack on the stuff you have done.

dave