[rdiff-backup-users] Restoring Sub Directories from Incrementals

From: Robert Yoon
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Restoring Sub Directories from Incrementals
Date: 13 Apr 2004 15:37:41 -0700

I have a question about restoring subdirectories.
Right now I am backing up /home as the path for my backups.   Let say i
wanted to restore /home/somefolder/anotherfolder/   from an incremental
backup.  From my experimentation of restores,  I believe i am unable to
restore /home/somefolder/anotherfolder/ from an incremental unless i
restore the entire /home directory.  Is this correct?  Is there any way
around this?