[rdiff-backup-users] wanted: Open Source disk to disk backup for Windows

From: Matt Wilkie
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] wanted: Open Source disk to disk backup for Windows
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:24:01 -0800

Hello,

I'm looking for a backup program which is something like InfiniSAN
Disk2Disk, a discontinuted and propietary product lacking technical
support. I first posted my request to alt.backup-software but was met with resounding silence. (http://tinyurl.com/3aaxl (goes to google groups; read for requirements))

Any of you folks have suggestions? Or could point to me a forum where I
might find some answers?

thanks in advance,
forward at will,

--