[rdiff-backup-users] Re: rdiff-backup rpm packages for TSL 2.0

From: Christian Haugan Toldnes
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: rdiff-backup rpm packages for TSL 2.0
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:25:14 +0100

(Feb 04 2004 19:30) Jaakko Heinonen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have built rdiff-backup rpm packages for Trustix Secure Linux 2.0.
> Required packages for librsync are included. I have also rebuilt
> python-2.2.3-7tr from Snow because python-devel-2.2.3-5tr is not
> installable.

This info should rather have gone to the tsl-contrib-discuss mailing
list...

That last bit is quite interesting. What makes you conclude that the
python-devel packages in default Trsutix 2.0 is not installable?

regards

Christian H. Toldnes
Trustix Developer

Before you ask technical questions, please read this: