RE: [rdiff-backup-users] Proposed New Feature / ransonware.

From: Ian Neubert
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] Proposed New Feature / ransonware.
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:21:50 -0800

Sounds cool to me, I'm sure my company would support it. I've been using
rdiff-backup now for a few months, and have now converted my backup system
to rely on it in production.

Anyway, ransomeware is kinda cool from a users perspective because we can
split the cost of the software up among the users (ie. we split a few
thousand dollars a thousand ways, vs we each pay thousands).

Ian Neubert
Director of IS
TWAcomm.com, Inc.
http://www.twacomm.com/